- Development, promotion and application of gender sensitive documentation system on violence against women based on the Human Rights Documentation System (HURIDOCS);
- Country-specific studies and analysis of patters and trends of trafficking and prostitution, their health impacts on women, and studies on the demand side of prostitution, pornography and mail order bride industries;
- Research and publication of mode practices and strategies against trafficking, prostitution and pornography among affiliate organizations of the Coalition;
- Publication of map and monograph on trafficking, the Coalition Asia-Pacific report, Occasional Papers, Coalition Information Alert, and information packs, and maintenance of a website.
- Hosting weekly radio program, “Aksyon Kababaihan” (Women’s Action) over DZRH every Thursday, addressing issues of sexual exploitation and other women’s concerns;
- Conduct workshops with media on issues of sexual exploitation.